打印

File Hosts Speeds - Xunlei Client + More

File Hosts Speeds - Xunlei Client + More

Greetings fellow members,

I stumbled upon this little treasure trove of a board / forum and have so far found some great content even though the language barrier makes it difficult for me, after spending so long figuring out how to pay for Chinese services with wechat, I did try alipay at first but they are difficult for foreign folk without Chinese passport or bank but fortunately I found a work around for wechat wallet although a bit pricey (damn gift cards n exchange fees *_*) I managed to acquire VIP for sis and have paid off several file hosts such as xun-niu , wodech , 567pan, fortunately I have debrid account for yunfile I am collector of various articles/medias Western & Eastern and the price in yen for Chinese cyberlockers is not bad. I seem to have an issue though that the speeds I am getting do not consist of VIP for the file hosts, maximum I have seen is probably 200kbps on just a file using Xunlei client which in itself is tricky to navigate due to Chinese characters O_O but I make do and can figure things out. When downloading through the browser max is 10kbps.
I guess the main question is, is it because I am not in mainland china that my speeds are somewhat slow? or is there better client to use?

Also I hope I do not break rules or cause other member to break rules are there other resources such as this that can be posted/shared to me? if not no problem I am member of many Chinese PT stations (torrents) so will be good here and And do you have any advice for forum use I just found this sis. which is proving useful to me but any extra advice or links is appreciated. and to staff I try to read rules and hope that I am in good standing with this post if not please delete (no ban plz *_*).

Thank you and appreciate your time.

im using thunder, apply for VIP.

those torrent depends on the seed, some are fast, some are slow. i think is normal for around 200kbps.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 04:05